Weathered Edge Stone
- Sizes range from 6" to 18" face surfaces
- Shapes are irregular, some pieces may be almost rectangular
- Standard nominal thickness is 2" – ± 1/2" is standard
- Full range of color includes light to dark ranges of buff or gray and mixture of both colors in one piece. No color selection possible.
- Stone is shipped on pallets: Approximate weight 3,000 pounds
- Coverage: Approximately 180 sq. ft. per pallet
Weathered Edge Stone is our newest product, created to give the appearance of stone with a "river washed" edge. We do this by tumbling irregular shaped pieces. The finished product has a classic, antique appearance that makes it ideal for the use of pathways, patios, dry stack walls and veneer. The use of this beautiful stone adds character to any project. Elliott Weathered Edge Stones are randomly sized, but most are a nominal two inches in thickness.
Indiana Limestone Handbook: Page 11 "Staining and Efforescence"
Indiana Limestone Handbook: Page 29 "Pressure Relieving Joints"
Indiana Limestone Handbook: Page 30 "Dampproofing"
Indiana Limestone Handbook: Page 32 "Flooring and Paving"
Elliott Stone Company is a member of the Indiana Limestone Institute of America. Setting Specifications must be in accordance with the recommendations of the Indiana Limestone Institute Handbook.
The Institute can be reached at:
Suite 400 Stone City Bank Building
Bedford, IN 47421
ELLIOTT STONE CO. EUREKA QUARRY STONE
These tests were taken from random samples from the Eureka Gray and Buff Quarries of Elliott Stone Company, Inc. Tests done on other samples from the same quarry may produce different results. These test results should only be used as a reference.