- Sizes are 12" x 12", 12" x 18", 12" x 24", 18" x 18", and 24" x 24". Pieces are cut 1/2" less in size to allow for 1/2" mortar joint. All one size may be ordered with ample notice and an extra charge may be required.
- Thickness is 1 1/2" - All sizes ± 1/8?
- Full range of color includes light to dark ranges of buff or gray and mixture of both colors in one piece. Color selection is available for an extra charge.
- Weight is 21 pounds per square foot.
- Setting specifications must be in accordance with the recommendations of the Indiana Limestone Institute.
As popularity of the Rockfaced Treads grew, Elliott Stone received many requests for a flagstone that would compliment their style. Elliott Flagstone is produced in square and rectangular shapes and is ideal for pool decks, patios, and stoops. The continuity achieved with the texture and color of Elliott Flagstone adds a classic appearance to any installation. Standard pallets comprise the full range of color available from the quarry. Buff and gray pallets are available by special order. Elliott Flagstone is produced at a uniform size. This aids in making patterns and reduces installation time and cost. Elliott Flagstone will add beauty and value to your installation.
Indiana Limestone Handbook: Page 11 "Staining and Efforescence"
Indiana Limestone Handbook: Page 29 "Pressure Relieving Joints"
Indiana Limestone Handbook: Page 30 "Dampproofing"
Indiana Limestone Handbook: Page 32 "Flooring and Paving"
Elliott Stone Company is a member of the Indiana Limestone Institute of America. Setting Specifications must be in accordance with the recommendations of the Indiana Limestone Institute Handbook.
The Institute can be reached at:
Suite 400 Stone City Bank Building
Bedford, IN 47421
ELLIOTT STONE CO. EUREKA QUARRY STONE
These tests were taken from random samples from the Eureka Gray and Buff Quarries of Elliott Stone Company, Inc. Tests done on other samples from the same quarry may produce different results. These test results should only be used as a reference.